Acs - Worst company to work for
ACS a xerox company is contracted by the state of NJ.When you start there it is 13.50 a hour which is low but on the last day of training they bring in a person who tells you the real pay.
it is per item my check is 9.15 per hour. I was making more money on unemployment then I am now. I am trying to be a good model citizen an this is what you get. I drive a hour way because it sounded like a good company to work for and I would possibly relocate, a landlord would laugh at my pay check.
It is truly slave labor in modern times. I am stuck and cant get out. This company does NJ family care, ezpass and many others.
There are lawsuits in texas pending.the pay system is call ABS stay away!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in..."
- "We ordered online and got a notice it was ready so we went inside and stood there for a couple mintues until someone helped us. She did something on the..."
- "I have a very bad experience dealing with the store management employees on trying to issue a credit into my account, I spent almost 40 minutes arguing with two incompetent..."