ACS - Worst company to work for

ACS a xerox company is contracted by the state of NJ.When you start there it is 13.50 a hour which is low but on the last day of training they bring in a person who tells you the real pay.

it is per item my check is 9.15 per hour. I was making more money on unemployment then I am now. I am trying to be a good model citizen an this is what you get. I drive a hour way because it sounded like a good company to work for and I would possibly relocate, a landlord would laugh at my pay check.

It is truly slave labor in modern times. I am stuck and cant get out. This company does NJ family care, ezpass and many others.

There are lawsuits in texas pending.the pay system is call ABS stay away!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
rich

Jul 03, 2012 #506459

you should be a customer for these wonderful people . they treat you like *** and threaten you like you are running away and did not even get to make the first payment . I agree stay away on both sides of the fence :(

0 0 Reply
nikalseyn

Sep 25, 2011 #349410

you obviously are a product of the welfare state mentality and do not wish to work, but rather sit on your duff and draw unemployment. Time to become a responsible citizen and not a drag on those of us who actually produce something and pay the bills for bums like you.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.