ACS - Worst company to work for
ACS a xerox company is contracted by the state of NJ.When you start there it is 13.50 a hour which is low but on the last day of training they bring in a person who tells you the real pay.
it is per item my check is 9.15 per hour. I was making more money on unemployment then I am now. I am trying to be a good model citizen an this is what you get. I drive a hour way because it sounded like a good company to work for and I would possibly relocate, a landlord would laugh at my pay check.
It is truly slave labor in modern times. I am stuck and cant get out. This company does NJ family care, ezpass and many others.
There are lawsuits in texas pending.the pay system is call ABS stay away!!!review #264033
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "Sent the following to Quickie Help: Hello - to whom this may concern, I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."